Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Shit Cunt


 












I have no cash or credit since this photo was taken after i spent my rent in Sydney. I am not proud of this fact, trying to be grunge or lo-fi, quite the opposite i am pissed off at myself i have a conscience (The Rolling Stones : It's Not Easy),  sinced raised of self judgement my head keeps my sane and drives me insane...however on a brighter note moneys bullshit (Blue Oyster Cult: Dont Fear The Reaper)


My next photos/posts will show my life till the paycheck > Wednesday 10th June. (Eagles Of Death Metal : Stacks O' Money & Gerling : Money-Space Jam)


P.S. Made rent because of this girl > http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?sid=1cb40c78d6a82a3aba3dd8cd81c466e8&id=592590521&hiq=dee%2Ctang&ref=search
( Young Idea/The Beatles/Joe Cocker: With A Little Help From My Friends)

No comments:

Post a Comment