Monday, August 31, 2009

SECRET BIRDS RULIN'



Photo by Brent Kerr.
I used to skate once 2009. (late june)

Fun night were Brisbane turns into a 'hip' city once a year. Trust me, only about 5% of the people there ever skated on anything but a Zflex. (I think I'm going to start the 'I used to ride a Fixie once' night soon because it might just be a hit). Quality of decks wasn't as impressive this year I thought but maybe thats because my eyeballs were rollin in the back of my head because I finish uni for the semester that evening. Can however remember secret birds being Tribal

Secret Birds Concert – Part I from Paul W. Rankin on Vimeo.



Secret Birds Concert – Part II from Paul W. Rankin on Vimeo.




If you have some time and bandwidth to waste get into this.

NOTE: HD is on, pretty useless for current video as sound quality is the same.

p.s. Ang has the be the best looking drummer in the history of forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment