Monday, September 28, 2009

Animal Collective - Sung Tongs



Most people probably already have this in internet land but \I guess some people might only have Merriweather Post Pavilion as it seems insanely more popular than there other stuff.

This is my favourite animal collective album with my favourite AC song on it ('Visiting Friends' which is basically drowning in valium)and I think the first time these guys really got there shit together. I mean Feels that came after this is also amazing but this album has pretty amazing diversity in its sounds and song structures which I thinki was kind of sanded away when they realised what they wanted to do later on.

BONUS POINTS: the opener leaf house (also Jared's favourite AC song) sung by an 'indie-as' adult choir. it is really good but, I promise.



DOWNLOAD ALBUM

No comments:

Post a Comment